Tree wrote:
On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 02:27:20AM -0700, J F wrote:

Several of the beta testers have reported excellent
results with only the DSP version. The pair should be
outstanding.

I just got my hardware one a couple of days ago.  The real problem
with having the DSP one work so well, is that it will take a lot of time comparing the two to figure out which is better. Reminds me of the old saying - if you have two watches, you are never sure what time it is.

Both of the noise blankers have 21 different settings - so it will
take me awhile to figure out the best ones.  Maybe we need a new
mail reflector strictly for comparing NB settings.
73 Tree N6TR
K3 SN #0000013

I guess the real question on the HW NB would be ......
aside from the fact that it gets rid of a whole lot of noise,
is there the crud from adjacent signals introduced when the
HW NB is turned on ..... like on some "other" radios?

73    Hank    K8DD

--
---
If God intended you to be on single sideband,