I either want a K3 or I do not.

If I do (and I do), I feel if the rig is good, the filters are good.

So, the exact measurements of anything in the radio are beside the point... I know I want the radio and I want filters for narrow SSB and general CW, so I add extra 1.8 and 500.

DONE (Note:  I did this without worrying about data).

Now, if I am so worried about the exact data, then likely I should choose another brand of radio, or simply quiet down until my exacting soul can be satisfied LATER.

73,
Charles Harpole
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Charles Harpole