Hi Gang,

I am looking for a crimping tool for putting Pl-259, BNC and SMA connectors onto RG-58, RG-141 maybe even 316 type coax. It will primarily be used for making test cables for my workbench right now. However, it would be nice if it did RG-8 as well. I realize I can just Google "crimpers" and get a million choices. I am looking for first hand experience here. I don't mind paying a few extra bucks for quality. What have you guys found to be the best for a reasonable price?

Thanks in advance,

Bob   K6GGO