One method I use is to receive all mails from reflectors in a daily
digest, all postings to the reflector will come in a single mail one or
perhaps two times a day, starting with a summary of subjects first, and
then all individual mails below.

First I check the summary for something of interest for me, in this case
the K1 or something else, this takes a few seconds to do. If there is
nothing for me to read, just hit the delete button ..

73 / SM5KRI - Chris

ons 2007-09-12 klockan 20:06 -0400 skrev
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:
--
Hamradio: SM5KRI
Krister Eriksson