On Sun, 16 Sep 2007, DOUGLAS ZWIEBEL wrote:

If you are looking for "honest" communications (and I think we all
are), then I'd ask Elecraft to let us know when they have all of the
parts in hand AND have confirmed that they are the right parts AND
that they actually function as per/meet Elecraft specs.

And that an amount of units have been assembled, tested, passed and packed
(since any of those items could have a glitch).

73 - k3hrn
Thom,EIEIO
Email, Internet, Electronic Information Officer

www.baltimorehon.com/                    Home of the Baltimore Lexicon
www.tlchost.net/hosting/                 Web Hosting as low as 3.49/month