I'm at the second set of resistance checks on the RF board (page 62). All look
OK except U10 pin 8, the 8T line.  It is over 1M ohm...  Clearly that's > 500
ohms, but looks like I have an open somewhere.   The 8R line is 2.5K.

I've eyeballed all the components on the 8T line / solder joints, etc.   Q23,
U10, & Q20  (none of the PA circuits are installed yet).

Normal?   or trouble?

It's not worth much, but the K2 is functioning perfectly on 40M RX.

THANKS!

73, Bill  N2BC