Hello,
     I have a limited number of adapter kits for the KXPD1 paddle, so those
folks who already own a KXPD1 can use it as a regular desktop paddle. The
kits allow you to mount the KXPD1 paddle on a conventional base, and connect
it to your favorite rig or keyer. The base is 3 inches square, and black
powdercoated. The mounting bracket is gray, so the colors match Elecraft
rigs.  Weight is about a pound and a half, and the base comes with very
sticky rubber feet so the whole assembly stays put. Kit also comes with
cable and hardware; you must already have the KXPD1! I am selling the kit
for $45 plus $5. shipping. I have a couple photos available:

http://home.comcast.net/~ed.goss/Elecraft/kxpd1_1.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~ed.goss/Elecraft/kxpd1_2.jpg

--Ed, N3CW--
KX1 and K2 Owner