My K2/KPA100 was operating fine three weeks ago.  I have been using other
rigs in the interim.  The radio has not been moved and no cables have been
disconnected.  I believe my rig antenna switch has not been turned to
provide the K2 with outside RF.  No big lightning storms here in the last
three weeks.   Tonight I have no power output.  The rig is not in
the test mode.  If I turn off the PA via the menu there is still no power
out.  There is no indication of power out on the LED
power indicator.  There is no power measured with an external wattmeter.  As
I turn the power level up and down while keying the rig there is the error
message "HiCur." I hear a weak transmit signal when listening on an external
receiver. The current meter on my Astron supply indicates about two amps are
being drawn at any power setting. Swapping power supplies changes nothing.
This is an interesting problem because my K2 has been operating fine for
years, and now at turn on it is misbehaving.
The receiver works fine.  Thanks.

Andy W9NJY
K2 ser nr 2651