Special events station K60/CIA is currently operating from the CIA as a special events station. Well, I don't know if it is RIGHT now but it is up and running and will be there for several weeks, I think.

Tomorrow marks the 60 anniversary of the creation of the CIA.

This amateur station is the first amateur station to be operated actually from the CIA grounds.

If I remember correctly, it is operating CW only, 80/40/20/10 and in the bottom 35 Mhz (?) in the band.

There is (I think) a special commemorative QSL card to be issued.

(I'm sorry I can't be more specific or concrete. I'm typing this from memory.)

Michael N4NMR