Yes, thanks Tom, perhaps I should have made it clearer that I to think that
"the brain is best". I'm still working on my Morse and will continue to do
so. But was just interested, since what I've seen so far shows just how much
better the brain is. But Lyle's comments made me wonder if Wayne had
'cracked it'. Perhaps he has, hopefully will know in a couple of weeks time
:-)

On 17/9/07 23:43, "Tom Hammond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
Everything secret degenerates, even the administration of justice; nothing
is safe that does not show how it can bear discussion and publicity.