Thanks to Ken, K0PP, for the note about the wobbly Hexkey feet - since I've been busy with a long laundry list of things to do in the middle of "hurricane season" here in South Texas. I, too, noted that the Hexkey was a little difficult to adjust to, after too many years of not using a paddle, but I thought it was just my lack of experience. I'll take his hint and look for or make my own "stiff feet", and find out if it cures the "catch the lost dot or dash" which I've attributed to an arthritic wrist!

73's
Gil WA5YKK