I am going to take very good care of my IC-775dsp because it has REAL KNOBS and NO MENUS.

The day I only can choose to turn a "knob" via a mouse on a screen is the day I find another hobby...... FOOIE AND OTHER STRONGER WORDS OF NEGATION. Touching real things is important to me..... think intimate human contact via computer screen... who would want that!!! I know the answer.... engineers!

Why oh why put a great spec radio in a toy box..... so sad..... but keep my order for a K3 active!

Charles Harpole
[EMAIL PROTECTED]