Hi John:

At 05:43 09/20/2007, John Reiser wrote:
Also, and this might be a nit-pick, on the same page, in the group Memories, Messages, and DVR, second bullet point, It says: The KDV3R3 option is required for voice messages, as well as AF REC / AF PLAY. IMHO, the last part (that I have typed in Bold) is superfluous.

The second reference(s) actually refer to OFF-AID record/play (e.g. recording that just-worked 3B7C QSO, to make sure you really DID 'work' him), rather than VOICE messages. I think that's why they were specifically mentioned.

73,

Tom   N0SS