For some reason my computer is choking on printing the first page of the Quickstart Guide (the K3 pictorials). Anyone else having this problem? Maybe I don't have the right version of Adobe Reader?

As an aside, I snagged Vic, K2VCO, last night on his "beta" K3 on 40 meters. Sure sounded good! I also heard him tell the station he worked before me that all the beta testers had received assembled units (so the staff could practice assembly), but that one beta tester had disassembled and then reassembled his beta K3. Why? Because he was apparently going to be involved in the manual preparation! Makes sense. I'm guessing I know who that might be too, although Vic didn't identify the person. Isn't Ron, AC7AC, the one who does a lot of that???

Dave W7AQK