David,

Not sure about some of it, but WD-40 does "loosen" many adhesives and will probably work on that one. Also, most adhesives of this type can be removed by rubbing them off just using your finger.

   As to the rest, I have no clue!

   Regards,

   kurtt

   Kurt Pawlikowski, AKA WB9FMC
   The Pinrod Corporation
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   (773) 284-9500
   http://pinrod.com

David N. wrote:
Hi All I My finger Dimple on the k2 come off on me
during field day and the little double sided adhesive strip folded up.
So. How can I Get that off without tearing up or
defacing the knob?
And where can I locate the double side stuff that was
used to begin with. I do not wish to "super" Glue it
back on. Any suggestions. Also I was thinking of
machining the knob to recess the finger dimple. Has
anyone out there did that? I am not sure how solid the
knob is or if has a hollow core.
Thanks
David KR4OW K24320