Well, I took the plunge and bought an unopened XV50 kit along with a
K60XV from a user on this reflector.  Thanks to all who replied to my

Now, regarding the coax interconnects between the K60XV and XV units.
Can I use mini-coax such as RG-316 for these low power interconnects
or should I go with something beefier because of the higher
frequencies involved especially when I go to add 222 or 432?  I'm
merely asking because I already have a fair amount of RG-316 on hand
including the appropriate BNC connectors.  However, I have no problem
paying for the right stuff if it is an issue.  The XV50, and future
XV's will always be located right next to, or under, the K2.

Thanks

--
JT Croteau, N1ESE - Manchester, NH