Dear Don
My K2/100 is working again
I replaced D16 and D17, resoldered all components of the wattmeter circuits, and all problems with swr and power readings were solved.
Many, many thanks for your help.
I was not so happy with the ATU/100.
When you try to tune, relays switch, swr leds do not light, LCD shows swr 1:1, although it should show more than 2:1, switching stops after 2-3 seconds, and if you tune again the process repeats. K2/100 and KAT7100 communicate: high or low power indication leds light according to the power required, Ant 1 and Ant2 switch correctly, all switches
Maybe there is a problem with U8?
Your kind assistance will be welcome once again.
73
Raimon
EA3EZO
Raimon,

If it were on my workbench, the first thing I would do at this point is to replace KPA100 D16 and D17, then check the operation of the wattmeter again. If I understand correctly, it did work at one time, so no additional calibration of the wattmeter should be required. If the new diodes do not correct the bad readings, then you should look for an unsoldered or poorly soldered connection in the wattmeter circuits - R26, R27, U5, U6, Q10 and Q11 as well as the associated resistors and capacitors. Check the schematic to see which components are connected to the listed devices. Check the lead tinning and soldering of T4 at the same time.

After the KPA100 is working correctly, add the KAT100 and check the combination. If you have to obtain 1N5711 diodes to replace the ones in the KPA100, order 2 for the KAT100 at the same time so you will have them available in case they are needed.