Hello Eric or Wayne:
We know that your both extremely busy but we had a couple of questions.

In looking through the FAQ and some of the other documentation that has been
posted I and another buyer of the radio have 2 questions.
Offset control on both 6/10 (use both VFO's ?) meters and the ability to set
CTCSS. We are curious as we do not see anything concerning this and have
several local repeaters in Southern California.

Thanks

73's
Bob/ Bill
KK6UE/KF6GJH