Raimon,

Re-adjust the null of the KAT100 wattmeter - it is almost, but not quite right. After you re-do the null, you will have to go through the power calibration and SWR calibration again.

The reason that you see the SWR indication on low power and not on high power is because a scaling factor is used on high power and swamps out the small reflected voltage at high power, therefore the LED does not light. As I said, the null adjustment is close to correct, but not as close as it should be - you may only have the 'touch the trimmer cap' slightly to make the difference. Use a low scale on your DMM when observing the null point and rotate the capacitor through the area which shows the null to be certain you have it in the center of the null range.

73,
Don W3FPR

raimon wrote:
I substituted D1 and D2, but the problem persists.
Connected to a dummy load, and ATU menu to CAL, the LCD of the K2/100 shows the requested power and swr 1:1 (confirmed with an external wattmeter and swr reader), with the difference that at low power the first left LED of the ATU100 lights, and at high power none of the LEDS light. Switching between CAL and AUTO you hear relays switching, as well as when switching to L0-L8 etc.
Where should I look to find the reason of this malfunction?
Thanks and best regards
73
EA3EZO
Raimon