I lucked out several years ago at Sears and found a combination digital/analog meter. Has all the usual DMM functions, plus an analog movement. Wonderful for peaking, etc! Unfortunately, I think Sears has discontinued it(naturally), haven't seen anything similar for quite some time. Perhaps other sellers have something similar, but haven't noticed one. Only real complaint is that it has captive test leads and if one fails it would require ripping into the unit to repair it. In it's favor, it does have a hard case/cover which can also act as a tilt stand.

Not much help at this point, but might be of interest to some.

73,

John W4CWZ

--
"The real proof that there is intelligent life in outer space is that they haven't
come here."