This capability is exactly what I'd like to see, too. I'm actually
using a manual external tuner on ANT B. I can tune using as little as
1W. Ideally, I'd like the option (which David didn't request) to see
the SWR when tuning. In K2 terminology, I'd like to have CAL S mode
automatically selected on one antenna socket and AUTO on the other.
The ability to set the power level for tuning independently of the
main power control would be a real bonus.

--
Julian, G4ILO K2 s/n: 392  K3 s/n: ???
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com