I was not able to check in on Sunday evening. The 3, 5, 8, and 0 do not appear to be in use.

David Wilburn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
K4DGW
K2 #5982
FP#-1751

Fred Jensen wrote:
Kevin Rock wrote:
Last night, during the 40 meter net, I heard a DG hail sign. Then I copied K?DGW. I asked, "Is that you Fred?" and got a reply in the affirmative. Today I received an email from K6DGW disabusing me of the notion of his 40 meter QNI. So, I have a conundrum: there is another person out there with a K?DGW call whose name is Fred. If that is you could you please write me an email to tell me your information? Such as what is the number in your call? There were crashes of QRN during the contact but when I got a confirmation on the name of Fred I simply put K6DGW in the log.

Last time I checked, the only other of us is K4DGW.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2007 CQP Oct 6-7