To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 7:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 Schematics?

Looks like I am not the only one who is interested in the schematics and
the block diagrams - evrybody is saying how great K3 would be but why we
cant see any schematics in the manual and make our own conclusions? What
is the deal with the schematics - are they not public? cant belive they
are not finalized already...hmm this doesnt fit with the spirit of  my
beloved K2 and the kit-building...

73
AE1Z