It seems Ask.com has captured the present American social attitude with their
latest motto as seen on their commercial.  As noted on the reflector earlier
today, patience is in short supply.  The motto from Ask.com is" immediate
getification".

Kindof funny but strikes a cord I think.  I know the guys at Elecraft are as
anxious as we are to get the K3 out and on the air.

I am looking forward to many K3/K3 qsos.  I know I certainly have enjoyed all
the K2 and K1 qsos.

73, 72,  Mike K5NU