RSGB, unlike ARRL, does not buy products for review. Review products
are loaned free of charge by dealers or manufacturers (this practise
in common with all UK magazines I am aware of - and I worked for
several years as an editor and then freelance reviewer for computer
publications.)

I think the only reviews of Elecraft products that have appeared to
date have been written by people known to the RSGB committee who
bought them for their own use. (I wrote and submitted a review of the
T1 ATU a few years ago but despite a favourable initial reaction from
the then editor it was never published.)

If Elecraft wants a RadCom review of a K3 someone needs to arrange for
Peter Hart to receive the loan of one.

--
Julian, G4ILO K2 s/n: 392  K3 s/n: ???
G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com