My XYL came home with these last weekend:

http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/earjams/

She has small ears, and couldn't get her ipod's earbuds to stay in.
These worked out really well for her. That used up only one pair - the
other pair happen to fit the earbuds I use with my K2 (I don't have a
set of headphones that I like for radio work...)

Wow, what a difference! They're not kidding about increasing the volume
and isolation. I typically kept the AF pot between 9 and 12 o'clock; now
I rarely get it as high as 9 o'clock (in fact, the earbuds may be *too*
sensitive).

An interesting artifact of this is that at the very bottom of the AF
pot's range, there seems to be an area where I can hear very weak
signals but the atmospheric noise hasn't quite come in...

The only downside is that she needs to stand in front of me to get my
attention when I'm playing radio :-)

These might be really good for my KX1, which is always too quiet...

73 de chris K6DBG