Sooooo many questions I want to ask, does this mean it does that etc - but
I'll wait until I get the kit and its built. Being in the UK, I would guess
there will be quite a few out in the US before mine arrives - np with that.

Did I ever say just how pleased I am that Elecraft sell direct to the UK and
don't mark up your products - like by changing the $ into a £
--
God gives every bird his worm, but he does not throw it into the nest.
-Swedish proverb