Is there a possibility of printing onto small format (A5 in the Eu) double
sided from the same pdf file?  This saves a lot of paper and weight.  This is
"booklet printing" and not easy from home.  Additionally, would a shortened
version giving only operational requirements be much of a saving? I'm thinking
of omitting assembly stuff for instance.

David
G3UNA