hehe.. I expect we'll see quite a bit of flogging over the next few months. :->

  I found the manual to be very well done. It is well written, coherent and
very easy to understand. Everything makes sense. Kudos to those that worked on
it.

  I can't believe people are whining about the serial cable. Come on guys..
Wouldn't you rather use a standard serial cable than to have to make a custom
one yourself (like the K2) ?

  Congrats, Wayne and Eric, et al.. Can't wait to play with mine..

  David, W4SMT
  In on the first batch

"Joe, aa4nn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  The K3 Manual has been flogged.