From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Fred Jensen
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 23:31
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] CW: Best low cost iambic key?

Rob Lundahl wrote:
> Any recommendations for a low cost Iambic cw key?
>
> NV7F

I have 2 Benchers, I like them.  I also have a Vibroplex single lever
and I like it, proving that I don't squeeze.  But you said Iambic.
W4UAT, part of the N6A crew for Alpine County in the CQP that I'm on
brought his Kent.  I *really* liked it.  Paddles are sort of like jock
straps ... a very personal thing.  You really have to try them, or be
willing to buy several different ones until you find the one that fits you.

73,

Fred K6DGW
- Northern California Contest Club
- CU in the 2008 Cal QSO Party  4-5 Oct 08
- www.cqp.org