Guy's...

Santa came REAL early this year.. today I took delivery of the ARRL Handbook
2008 and the new version of the
Low Power Communications book by Rich Arnald.. It's gonna be a good one..!

Flickin' through the new Handbook I came across the article again for the
3CX1500D7 RF Linear Amplifer... the
Very same one that was featured on the front cover of last years handbook
with the write up inside also..

It got me thinkin...

Exactly HOW MUCH, would the tube or tubes for one of these beauties cost in
todays money..??  Also the base for the
Tube, HOW MUCH would that be..??

WHERE would one purchase such things.. (don't see any reference in the
article to places that may stock these)..

Indeed if the parts are expensive at todays prices ... is there an "older"
alternative that one could use in such
A "homebrew" project..??

Enquiring Minds Are REALLY INTERESTED in learnin..'

72's 73's                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Andy
GM0NWI

Elecraft K2 "Fully Loaded" QRP S/n 01432
Elecraft K2 "Fully Loaded" QRO S/n 05469

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
17:41