Hi,

This past weekend I played around in the WAG Contest, Worked All Germans.

Just doing a hunt and peck for a total of 2 hours I worked the following on the bands.

40m = 5 Q's

20m = 13 Q's

15m = 7 Q's

I used my K2 @ 5 watts. On 15 and 20m I used my tri-band beam at 33 feet. On 40m I used my ground mounted Butternut HF9V with 120 radials.

In all the Q's there were only 2 that I had to repeat my SN.

Last week I worked a station on 20m in Algeria which is in Northern Africa. Told him I was QRP, 5w, he told me I was a strong 579.

Just wish more people would check 15 meters and send a CQ. You never know who will come back to the call.

72 and Thanks,
Ron Polityka
WB3AAL
www.wb3aal.com