Brian (GM3AKF) also asks ...

1.  I have lost sidetone.  I know there is a simple fix, but I can't
remember it

Brain,

See W3FPR's previous post on this subject in the Reflector archives.  You
can find it at http://marc.info/?l=elecraft&m=117525815516404&w=2

This topic is also described in section 8, "Operation" in the K2 manual
under the section entitled "Using the Menu".  (The exact page number will
vary depending on the rev. of your manual.)

>From page 86 in my rev. F manual ...

DISPLAY Switch Usage in EDIT Mode:  The DISPLAY switch is used to access
supplemental parameters when editing certain menu entries.  You will
normally not need to change these settings.  Entries which use DISPLAY
include:

Entry      DISPLAY Switch Usage in EDIT mode
S T L      Selects the sidetone source, U6-25 or U8-4.
           Use U8-4 (default).

73,
Gary  KI4GGX