hi David - I did get a "your order will ship within two weeks" email (and it did). But before that I had emailed Lisa to check the order because I wasn't sure which filter options I had ordered - so she didn't have to email me.

Every email I have ever gotten from Lisa has been clear and helpful. That would be the least of my worries! :)

hope this helps! - 73 - jeff wk6i

David Ferrington, M0XDF wrote:
Did you gt a mail from Lisa first, asking you to confirm your order before
shipment?

--
Jeff Stai               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/