On Oct 31, 2007, at 10:45 PM, Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft wrote:
If you have not ordered before April 10th, we would appreciate your holding off emailing us for status as much as possible. We understand if you really need to contact us, but the less time we're on the phone or on email, the more time we can focus on producing K3s. :-)

Did  you mean May 10th?  Wasn't the K3 announced on April 27 at Visalia?
I ordered on May 2, so I am curious.  :)

Raj, N2RD

--
Raj Dewan, N2RD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]