Matt Palmer wrote:

KAT2 is built, however i cant get the 10pin connector to sit on p4 of
the control board, i dont want to force it, (right now i'm pushing
enough to flex the circuit board) is it supposed to sit flush or nott?

I found I had to force this connector on and that it wouldn't seat completely. It appears to be the design of the contacts, which completely surround the pin and don't have room for expansion at the entry to the contact. I was concerned about stripping the plating on the pins after a few cycles.

However, I also bought the KIO2, so now this connector goes into the KIO2 connector board and the PC mounted female connector on the KIO2 connector board has a contact design which doesn't have this problem.
--
David Woolley