Unfortunately, I forgot to post my results to QRP ARCI for the concurrent
running of the mW Field Day.  Checked the ARRL results, though, and the QCWA-17
team who used one K2 and 1AB category placed 5th in the country and 12th in all
of EPA against all categories.  We only had 4 operators and decreased our
station from 2 to 1 this time.  The simpler setup and teardown was nice but I
think we would prefer to have been able to run 2A if possible, if we had enough
support.

The K2 was not mine, like it was on one of our two stations the last couple of
years, but was that of Don, W3LR, who built his the same time that I built
mine, somewhere around S/N 4600 I think.  It worked quite well and I had a
great time using it during the midnight to 8 AM shift that I took.  We ran CW
only except for the few QSOs on 6m.

By the way, there is also another activity that just started last year in
January called Winter Field Day.  W3GS placed 1st in that one overall, however
we haven't heard anything about if/when it will occur in 2008.  Anyone have any
other info on that?

73,

Mark, NK8Q