In a message dated 11/2/2007 9:24:39 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  writes:
Al,

Are the peanuts white or  pink?  This is important has it has to do with  ESD.

TNX,
Gary  KI4GGX

I hear you! They are the garden variety white, and a mix of different  types.
Be assured everything is sealed in solid boxes beneath the peanuts and
wrapped in Pink Poly Bubble wrap.  That's why I used a kitchen bag to  capture
all
of them. Probably should have added that it's not a good idea to  open on your
electronics Work Bench, hence the reference to kitchen  table.

Al