Hi Everybody!

 I'm in the process of building a widget to work with my K2 and future K3.
I am using the nifty little 2D connectors to tye the case and PCB
together like in the K2 and was wondering about the dimensions of this
thing.
 It's made out of 1/4" Sq. bar stock and 1/2" wide. The screw thread is
for 4-40 fasteners. The one hole is centered on one side 1/8" by 1/4" and
 the other two holes are offset from their edge by .15" but spaced 7.5mm
apart. Why mix inches with mm? I have no problem with it's application
but...
 I'm really curious.

 Best regards, Bob K7HBG