I've got no particular place to go. Unlike most I guess, I'm not going
contesting or chasing a dxpedition. When I get my K3, I'll just fire it up for
a good cw ragchew on 40 meters, probably with someone in the next state. In the
meantime, the ol' trusty K2 will keep me company :)

73 John K7FD, K3 s/n ?