Hi all:

I am assembling K-2 S/N 4397.  I have just completed the Control Board.  Two
of the resistance checks fail.  The resistance between the collectors of
both Q1 and Q2 to ground measure 454 K each.  They are supposed to show
resistance >1meg to ground.  I have checked resistor network RP1.  It is
installed correctly.  On RP1, the resistance between 1&2, 3&4, 5&6, 7&8 and
9&10 are all 3.9K.  Resistance checks between 2&3, 4&5, 6&7 are all under 1
ohm.  Resistance between 8&9 is about 1.5k.  That strikes me as an anomoly,
but I'm not sure.

Can anyone tell me whether this looks good, or suggest where the problem
might be?

Tnx.  73 de Brian W3BW