Here's a tentative schedule of my Eagles Nest AT QRP Hike:

SATURDAY
1.Eat breakfast at Cabala's near Hamburg, PA at 10am - 10:30am EST.
2.Drive to Rt.183 and park our vehicles 11:00am.
3.Start hike to the shelter 11:00am
4.Arrive at Eagles Nest Shelter on AT 1:00pm
5.Setup camp and antennas etc. 1:30pm
6.Operate on air 2pm - 5pm
7.Dinner etc. 5:00pm -5:30pm
8.Operate on air 6:00pm - 9:00pm
9.Warm myself by the campfire 9-10pm
10. bedtime 10pm

SUNDAY
1.eat breakfast 8am (I sleep in-hi!)
2.operate on air 8:30am - 10am
3.pack up camp 10am -11am
4.hike out to road 11am - 1pm
5.drive home to Super Bowl Party 1pm-2pm

John's , NU3E, schedule will be similar, but he rises earlier than I do
and plays radio at night longer than I do.

I will work 20m,30m and 40m. Don't know what order until I see what's
going on with them.

72,
Ed,WA3WSJ