I have my K2/100 for sale. The K2 serial number is 5439. It has the following options included.

KPA100 one hundred watt PA

KAT100-1 one hundred watt automatic antenna tuner

KSB2 SSB option

Kenwood MC 43 microphone

K160RX 160 meters with receive antenna

KNB2 noise blanker

KAF2 audio filter

This is a complete K2 station; all you need to get on the air is a power supply and antenna. Everything else is included. The radio includes the power cord, all cabling and manuals. The radio is in excellent condition with no scratches, dents or dings and works perfectly. I have built many Elecraft kits over the years and the workmanship on this radio is great. Over $1500 invested in the K2 and options. I will ship insured anywhere in continental USA for $1250. I accept Postal Money Orders or certified check only. If interested please contact me via e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

73,

Brent  WB4X