> I am trying to wire up a microkeyer 2 and the winkey
> connection does not work.  If I set the K2 to INP HAND then
> it keys just one lone dah for the whole transmission.

As answered on the microHAM list:

With the K2 you will need to set the CW PTT in Router to QSK.
The K2 ties PTT and the dit input (tip of the CW jack) together.
When setting K2 to INP HAND this effectively makes PTT and CW
the same.

The short solution is to use INP HAND and set microKEYER II
(in Router) for QSK (no PTT) in CW.  If you want PTT operation,
you will need to modify the K2 to provide a separate CW PTT
input.  See W3FPR's modification at:
   http://www.qsl.net/w3fpr/ptt_input_for_the_elecraft_k2.htm

> If I set the K2 to INP LPDLr then it just gives me a long line
> of dits for the duration of the text.

Correct, with microKEYER II asserting PTT, the dot paddle is
closed for the duration of the text <G>.

73,

   ... Joe Subich, W4TV
       microHAM America
       http://www.microHAM-USA.com