I looked in my K3 orders folder and no invoice mail - just loads of order
confirmed as I add more bits to it (filters, a mini module etc).
I didn't realise I had filed away the invoice in the other K3 folder!

My invoice number is 47504, dated 2-May

Thanks for the reminder Doug

I have some mini modules on order that can ship with K3, but no invoice
yet).

So if Ken's invoice is 47389 (what date?), and mine is 47504 = that's 115
K3s (max between the dates).

Guessing how progress is going like this is very hit and miss :-(

On 10/11/07 11:54, "DOUGLAS ZWIEBEL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sent:

--
What is the purpose of the giant sequoia tree? The purpose of the giant
sequoia tree is to provide shade for the tiny titmouse.