I'm confused, the KBPF3 is a fairly large board that mounts on the RF board
and operates in bypass to the ham band only BPF. Has anyone seen the KRX3
schematic or an image that tells the full story?

Al WA6VNN

In a message dated 11/10/2007 3:23:21 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
If you have two KBPF3s.   ;>)

Ed

Elecraft web page:  http://www.elecraft.com