Dear patient Elecrafters

I received the pre-shipment e-mail from Lisa this morning (order placed 30th April). I originally indicated the lower cost option of shipping via the "US Postal Service Express Mail" which is quoted at $103.00 (K3/100 modular kit, ATU, TCXO and one extra filter). Lisa pointed out the post office only allows a maximum of $650.00 for insurance for parcels sent to the UK. For full insurance they would need to ship via UPS. That cost is considerably more, but is fully insured and has tracking capability. The cost is $171.00.

UPS would appear to be the only safe option and may be quicker.

73 Dave, G4AON