Hello!

I've been off this list for a good long while...quick question. Any
picks for a good starting morse key? I've played around with the
paddles and maybe want to start with a straight key...

(update: back from my adventure, finished my Elecraft 'cept for DSP
and battery bits, no license yet, gonna get that back home when I move
there shortly)

Anyway, I was also wondering if anyone has any master schemes for
connecting a key to a computer for practice, and maybe some software
that works in conjunction with a key...

RANDOM POSTS ARE NEAT!

Anyways, thanks in advance for any suggestions!

--
Justin "C++12" Croonenberghs
Arrrgh! Too many pizzas!