Wayne,

Yeah... I was going from memory... Guess my refresh rate needs to be turned up... {'-)

   Regards,

   kurtt

   Kurt Pawlikowski, AKA WB9FMC
   The Pinrod Corporation
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   (773) 284-9500
   http://pinrod.com

wayne burdick wrote:
50 microvolts is S-9, not 20 over, in the Elecraft world  :)

I'll agree with Rob on 1 uV = about S3, though.

73,
Wayne
N6KR