Barry,
       Would you let us know how it fits after you get your K3?

John   [K7SVV]

----- Original Message ----- From: "Barry McWilliams" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 2:42 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 Covers

I just received a K3 cover I ordered from www.compucover.com. They make covers in custom sizes. Not having my K3 yet, I guessed at the size from the dimensions in the FAQ. Wish I could confirm that it fits. Their price was $14.95 plus $12.00 shipping (I thought the shipping was a bit high, but the total cost seemed ok.) It took about 2 weeks.

Barry, WK2S